An online presence portrays a professional front to your customer, and gives them access to high level information about your company, and details to get in contact with you. If you want an online presence and just don't know how to go about it, or have an idea, but don't have the skills, then one of our options below could assist.
The Reseller enters into agreement that:
- The Reseller is compatible with the terms of our agreement with ZACR, and does not do or omit to do anything that would be a breach of this Agreement, and in particular impose the same obligations upon the Reseller as imposed by the Registry upon the Registrar as set out in clauses 6 (Warranties), 8 (General Obligations of Registrar), 13 (Transfer between Registrars), 14 (Non-Solicitation of Registrants), 15 (Registrar’s Other Obligations),16 (Control of Resellers), 17 (Privacy and Personal Information), and 18 (Intellectual Property Rights) (all with the appropriate changes made);
- The Reseller complies with the Published Policies and Code of Practice (if applicable), as amended from time to time;
- The Reseller includes the Registrant Agreement Mandatory Terms in its Registrant Agreement;
- The Reseller allows for the transfer of Domain Names to another Accredited registrar – voluntarily by the Reseller, or through a forced transfer as described in clause 5.11.3;
- The Reseller indemnifies the Registry in the same terms as clause 21.9 (with the appropriate changes made); consejo
- The Reseller imposes these obligations on its Resellers in turn.